The Saskatchewan Stock Growers Association Zone 7 awards a $500 scholarship to one student enrolled in a post secondary institution.
Students based on the following criteria:
- Completed at least one year post secondary education
- Resident of Zone 7
- Livestock background
- Furthering their education in Agriculture or a related field
Deadline for Application
February 1, 2018
How to Apply
- Download and complete the application form.
- Prepare a 100-word paragraph outlining your future plans in the livestock industry.
- Obtain an official transcript of your current marks.
- Mail your completed application, paragraph, and transcript to:
Fax: (306) 859-4820
When is the Scholarship Awarded
The scholarship is presented at the SSGA Zone 7 annual meeting.
For more Information
Contact the SSGA office at (306) 757-8523.