Moose Jaw, SK
Click here to register online for the 104th AGM.
Producers that have completed their FBDI application are eligible to be reimbursed up to 75% of the registration cost for Monday June 12th. This training program is registered with Saskatchewan Agriculture’s Farm Business Development Initiative (FBDI) which is part of the Federal-Provincial Growing Forward 2 suite of agricultural programs. For more information please visit your nearest Regional Office or visit the FBDI website: Click here to learn more.
We have a block of rooms set aside for conference attendees at the Temple Gardens Hotel & Spa for $139/night. Click here to book online or call (306) 694-5055.
For more information on Visit Moose Jaw Accommodations please visit: visitmoosejaw.ca
If you would like to become a sponsor, click here to download a sponsorship application form.
• Bus Tour & Reception at the new JGL Assembly Yard
• Cattle: Villains or Saviours – Alan Savory, The Savory Institute
• Solving the Succession Puzzle – Jonathan Small, Business Advisor – MNP
• CCA Update – Dan Darling, President – Canadian Cattlemen’s Association
• Johne’s Disease Surveillance Program & Regulatory Changes to Antimicrobial Access – Dr. Wendy Wilkins, Disease Surveillance Veterinarian – SK Ministry of Agriculture
• Cattle Market Outlook – Anne Wasko – Cattle Trends
• Consumer Prespective on Protein Production – Bryant Johnson, Director of Market Access – Elanco
• VIDO – Current Research and Future Projects – Dr. Volker Gertz, Associate Director of Research – VIDO
• A Saskatchewan View on Global Labour Supply – Bill Martin, Agriculture Director – ILCAg
• National Beef Sustainability Assessment Results – Brenna Grant
• SSGA 104th AGM
• 2016 Agriculture Census – Terry Bedard, Statistician – SK Ministry of Agriculture
• The Value of Vaccination – Kathy Larson, Beef Economist – Western Beef Development Centre
• Trace Minerals and Reproductive Performance – Dr. Cheryl Waldner, Professor – University of Saskatchewan
Zone resolutions to be debated at the AGM.